Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kabul trip

Luke is going to have to go to Kabul to get his passport replaced. (Thanks a lot DHL) The American Embassy is there. He will be going on a helicopter to a base near Kabul early Monday morning, about 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. That is Sunday afternoon around 2:00 or 3:00 Texas time. When he gets to the base, he will have to catch a convoy to a closer base, and then another one to the embassy. He is not sure when he will be able to get a ride back to Bagram. He could be in Kabul a couple of days.

I have been praying that Luke wouldn't have to go to Kabul. But now that he has to in order to come home, I am praying for his safe travel and safety while he is there. Kabul has had lots of bombings the last couple weeks. It is not a nice place. Thankfully, I know my God is Lord in Kabul just like He is here. Please pray with me.

1 comment:

Abby said...

saying lots of prayers!!