I wasn't sure what to do about the tooth fairy since Luke and I had never talked about it. It seems to me a bit like lying to your kid to tell them the tooth fairy came during the night and left money for your tooth. Seriously? But then again, I don't want to spoil any of the magic of childhood. I sent an email to ask Luke, but Ryan lost the tooth before he had a chance to respond. When it came out, Ryan handed it to me and told me "it goes in the trash." Then later on he was talking to my mom on the phone and I heard him say, "Fairies aren't real." So, I guess that answered my question!
Also, Steven got kind of an early birthday present. A year or so ago, my half-brother gave us a battery operated "motorcycle" that his son had out grown. The battery didn't work anymore, so it had been sitting in our garage. The other day my friend Phyllis saw it and asked me about it. She took the battery with her and came back with a new one. So now the boys have a brand new toy! Here are a couple pics of the boys having fun on their motorcycle. Their Granny had fun on it too!
1 comment:
They just grow too fast! So cute!!
Post a Comment