
I have to brag on my Hubby a little bit. He was very frustrated at work for several days because his bosses at work wanted him to design something that was unsafe. He kept refusing, but as we all know, saying no to your boss isn't easy. A couple of days ago, he sent us this update:
"Who says the good guys always lose? I actually got in the face and a
little upset with a roomful of colonels (doesn't happen very often in
the military) and told them what a mistake they were making and they
agreed with me eventually. One even came up after the meeting and
thanked me and said I did a good job, keeping them from making a
mistake!"
I am so proud of him!
The picture is of him and some of the people he works with on their recent trip to Kandahar.
No comments:
Post a Comment