Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Luke is home!!!

I hadn't heard from him for a day or two, so Luke's Mom, Dad, and I went out to the airport. We figured that if he had gotten stuck somewhere he would have called. Right as we pulled up to the airport, he called and he was walking out the door! They lost his luggage somewhere along he way, but he didn't care! He hadn't eaten since his flight from Istanbul so we stopped for an iced tea and a whataburger on the way home. He tried to wake up the boys to say hi, but I doubt either of them will remember in the morning. Thanks to everyone for all your prayers. Thank you Lord for bringing Luke home safe and sound!

2 comments:

baja said...

Thank you God...you have been good.

Abby said...

I am so happy for you all that he is home! What a blessing!