I had to share a couple of funny things that happened this morning.
One I have seen many times, but always makes me smile. There is an older gentleman in our neighborhood who I often see walking his dog. The man walks with a cane, and his chihuahua is morbidly obese and has only 3 legs. And always accompanying them is a cat just following along, not on a leash or anything. I almost took a picture of them this morning because it is such a sight to see!
Then in the car this morning on our way to breakfast at Golden Corral, Steven was talking about his new shoes. He said "I like them because they are so, so, so nice and fancy and warm!" He had to pick between Thomas, Handy Manny, and WallE. He chose WallE, which was fine with me since they were on sale. Here is a picture to show Daddy his new shoes.
Our Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All my students talk about it is the Wii! Tell Steven I love his shoes (way more than the movie- there just wasn't enough talking/action).
Post a Comment