The weather has been interesting. We've had a several times where it would snow/sleet for 3-4 days straight, some of the pictures are below. Today the high was 60.
one more interesting thing. I was talking to an afghani who has a business selling pre engineered steel buildings. He is very wealthy (wealthy like american, has vacation houses and porsches wealthy, not afghani, has 2 camels and 30 sheep wealthy) He also has 3 wives. He couldn't fathom how a guy making as much as I do over here could only have one wife. He thought I was being cruel to my one wife, not giving her any wife friends to talk to. He said his wives are best friends, the older two are sisters, and the other is there best friend. He said he could arrange for me to meet one of his wives younger sister. I can't even fathom.....
2 comments:
So basically the weather is just like Amarillo. The earthquake thing sounds a bit frightening. We will pray that your hut doesn't fall on you!
I'm sure Christy is really sad that you don't have any other wives! Glad to see you are 1/3 done!!
Whew good thing Christy doesn't have any sisters!
Post a Comment