Yay! I'm glad he's home safe and sound. I hope ya'll have an awesome time!
Woo Hoo! We've been praying non-stop! Have a great time.
Ok, I was almost crying looking at the pictures! I am SOOOO glad he is home!
How exciting! Love the pictures. We're so happy that Luke is home safely. Hope you have a wonderful week together.
I am just so happy for you guys. I know you are going to have a WONDERFUL week. Enjoy every moment!!!
So happy for you all. I also wanted to just cry!!
Yep, tears are rolling down my face also! I want to call you so bad but I will wait to give you some family time... oh I'm so happy and I know you will treasure every moment!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! I'm glad he's home safe and sound. I hope ya'll have an awesome time!
Woo Hoo! We've been praying non-stop! Have a great time.
Ok, I was almost crying looking at the pictures! I am SOOOO glad he is home!
How exciting! Love the pictures. We're so happy that Luke is home safely. Hope you have a wonderful week together.
I am just so happy for you guys. I know you are going to have a WONDERFUL week. Enjoy every moment!!!
So happy for you all. I also wanted to just cry!!
Yep, tears are rolling down my face also! I want to call you so bad but I will wait to give you some family time... oh I'm so happy and I know you will treasure every moment!
Post a Comment