Hello everyone
Thought I'd give a quick update on my day off. The base master planners, a firm from the U.S. Has been here all week. That has made it quite busy and hectic. Work trudges on. The highlight of the week was a rain storm that knocked the dust out of the air. For once I couldn't taste and smell dirt when i breathed.
Mark asked me about vehicles over here. we have 5 toyota trucks. Toyota trucks and landcruisers probably make up 60-70% of the civilian vehicles on base. Except they get cool ones the states never have. Also some pics of the military vehicles.
Well apparently the internet over here is to slow to upload pictures right now, I'll try again later.
Our Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that you all commented on Alyssa's blog. So good to know what's going on with the Jalberts!!
We love you and will add you all to our prayer list!!
Post a Comment