Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanks for your prayers

I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers. Luke reports that his tooth is much better and he shouldn't have to have surgery.

Also from Luke today:

"I came up with a way to really fix the drainage on the north side of the base, and the Lt (lieutenant) I work with put in a request for a LOC (Letter of commendation) to the colonel in charge.

The bad news is the answer is outside the base, in an area that may or may not be mined, and needs to be surveyed. I'm working with the de-mining people today to see if it's possible.

Since I'll be going off base often for this, I'm going to try to buy some ACU's (the camo the guys over here wear) I don't want to stand out in a group. We should be getting issued our weapons soon too, so that will help."

No comments: