Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 13, 2008

Today's Update

I thought I would set up this blog so that everyone could keep up with how Luke is doing. I will try to post updates when I get them. Please add it to your favorites and check back often to see out most current prayer requests.

Right now Luke is really not feeling well. His body is reacting to his small pox vaccine and his lymph nodes under his arms are swollen to the size of ping pong balls. Also, he had an abesessed tooth and he thinks he will probably need surgery. Please pray for his body to heal and for his spirits to stay up. And we always pray for his safety.

Please pray for the boys to adjust to this change in their lives. Of course they really miss Daddy.

As for me, please pray that I can keep it all together by myself. Thank goodness for Luke's family. They have kept me afloat so far.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for us during this time. The words of encouragement really make a difference.

Luke's Address is:

Luke Jalbert
755th AEG/ECES
APO AE 09354

3 comments:

courtney said...

We love you guys! Praying for all of you- for strength, health, and for the time apart to pass quickly.
Courtney & John Luke

Kelly said...

We will be praying for Luke's health and safety and for you and the boys while he is away.
Love,
Kelly, Jason & Madeline

suzi said...

Prayers for Luke to be safe-get well quickly and the time to fly by until he is home again. Prayers for Christy, Ryan & Luke to find reasons to smile each day and be able to computer visit with daddy often. Prayers for the family including mom/gram Janet to be able to help until Luke is home~ Help surrounds you all with prayers daily~

hugs, Aunti Suzi-Tahoe