"Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all He has done." Colossians 2:7
We are definately missing Luke today, but we have much to be thankful for. I thank God for taking care of all of our needs, even the ones we don't even know we have. I thank Him for such an amazing husband who is willing to make difficult choices for the good of his family. I thank God that my kids have a dad that they love and miss so much when he is away. And I am thankful for wonderful extended family that are SO helpful during this trying time.
We wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand." Philippians 4:6-7
1 comment:
Both the pictures are adorable. Hope you are doing well and had a relatively happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment