After talking with some of the guys I worked with, Christy and I stumbled across some information that changed our plans. If you stay out of the country for 330 days out of a year, you get a HUGE tax break. looking at the calendar, I wouldn't have to stay gone a lot longer to get this break. Not really wanting to go any longer with out seeing the family, I realized I have a 30 day home leave my company offers that I could take, but I don't have to go home!
So right now the plan is to rent a villa somewhere in the caribean for a MONTH! with the amount were saving on taxes, it will easily pay for it. Not bad! I can't believe some of these properties, really incredible, once I get one picked out i'll post some pics.
Our Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment