Hello all,
I wanted to give a quick update. Thanksgiving didn't feel very thanksgiving like. Worked all day, but they did at least have a really good thanksgiving dinner, all the traditional favorites. There sweet potatoes were really disappointing, I guess I'm spoiled by Christy's. Also the thought that soon everyone back home will be having curry makes my stomach jealous. Most people over here were pretty grumpy, everyone really wants to be back home on days like this. I am so thankful that God is taking care of my family back home, and given me such a great family that's helping out with the kids so much.
Work has been interesting. Projects I've worked on recently include several sets of barracks. when there done the people will get to move out of tents, so that's pretty exciting. There are several studies going on right now to figure out how to serve bagrams water, sewer and storm needs and they have been taking a ton of my time. Also I'm building 3 kennel buildings for the military police and mine detection dogs, as well as a radio antenna.
Our Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment