Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had computer issues. I know that won't be a shock to some of you.
I can't believe Ryan is 6! I can't believe I missed his birthday....
that made for a tough couple of days, but thanks to all the grandparents, he sounds like he had a great time.
Thanks Nana for coming down!
Thanks Mom, Dad and Lucy for helping out with the kids so much, I know it's making single motherhood much easier for Christy. I just can't thank you enough.
I got a kick out of this. Here is my dinner from friday night! yup, crablegs. Not bad!
The good news is, nothing exciting is happening. No rockets or mines. Tomorrow they are going to detonate a 250 lb russian bomb a crew found on the airport, and then I get to watch as an armored shovel digs a ditch through a minefield on one of my projects.
two of our guys did get to ride in a casper today (huge heavily armored vehicle) and rolled through a minefield. They counted 61 detonations. glad I missed it.
I don't know how the election is being taken back home, but let me tell you the military is none to happy about it. Incredible amounts of griping.
Drop me a line, emails are the best part of my day!
Our Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment