Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back Safe and Sound

This came in from Luke at 4:50a.m.:

"Back on base safe and sound. Except for a severly sore back from
slipping in the mud with my armor on, I'm just fine."

It kind of works out well that he works while I am asleep. I pray pray pray until I go to bed, but then I can't worry the whole time he is working because I am asleep!

The countdown gadget finally started working again and we are at 64%! It was only 51% last time I saw it. That makes a good start for my day! Only 7 days of school left...

2 comments:

Abby said...

I am so glad the count down thing is working again. (I've missed it and I'm just a blog stalker).

Abby said...

(also thankful that Luke made it back to base!!). Love you guys and hope you have a fabulous summer!!