Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He made it

Luke called this morning and he had made it safely back to Bagram. He was very tired from the long trip so he was headed straight to bed.

I think the boys are having a hard time again. They are both acting out more, not like themselves. Please pray for them to re-adjust to Daddy being gone. I am particularly worried about Ryan. With his interest in the Alamo, he has a better understanding of war, enemies, killing, cannons, etc. We can tell he has a better understanding of what is going on in Afghanistan because he wants to talk about it a lot. Before, I don't think he realized Luke was somewhere dangerous. Now he is worried about Luke's safety. Luke told him about his body armor and helmet that he wears. And we explained how the US Army is the best in the world and they are there protecting Daddy. That seemed to help but you can tell it is still worrying him. So please pray for God to bring peace to his heart.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Your poor babies. We will say lots of prayers for them. I love seeing that counter thing over the half way point!!