Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 27, 2009

Time to pray up

The report from Luke today is that he is going to be going off the base on Wednesday morning, Tuesday night our time. He is frustrated that their equipment is not working. Using the old way it is going to take 2 or 3 days instead of 2 or 3 hours. He will be traveling in a convoy and there will be soldiers guarding as they work. Please pray for the safety of all.

On the home front, I am having a pretty stressful week. It is my big Science TAKS test on Thursday. How my kids do on this test could make or break the school's rating- no pressure. In addition, I have an upper respitory infection and I lost my voice. So you could send a prayer or two my way as well. Thanks!

The boys are doing well. Steven had an ear infection last week, but he seems to be better now. Ryan started coughing last night, so I'm hoping he isn't getting sick too.

No comments: